Your pet is in good hands at Animal Care Center of Pahrump.
We offer emergency services during normal business hours
The highly trained veterinarians and staff at Animal Care Center of Pahrump are available to treat pets who are suffering from life-threatening trauma and disease. Our clinic is available for transfers from your primary care veterinarian, as well as for walk-in urgent care needs and emergencies. We are equipped with continuous cardiac telemetry, pulse oximetry, blood pressure, in-house laboratory, digital radiographs (X-rays), emergency surgery procedures, and ultrasound. For pets that need oxygen supplementation, we have ICU units that provide an oxygen-enriched and humidity controlled environment. Advanced techniques such as blood component therapy, rattlesnake anti-venom, wound care, and rhinoscopy are also available.
How do I know if my pet should be seen?
- Choking, difficulty breathing, or nonstop coughing or gagging
- Severe bleeding or bleeding that doesn’t stop within five minutes
- Hit by car
- Bite wounds
- Seizure activity
- Severe vomiting or diarrhea
- Inability to urinate or defecate (poop)
- Bloated abdomen or dry heaving
- Eye injuries
- Overheating or heatstroke
- Toxin ingestion
- Allergic reaction (facial swelling, hives)
- Lameness or not walking
- Trouble giving birth
If your pet is experiencing any of the above symptoms, call us ASAP!